We have just released a long awaited update for VoidExpanse. Primary goal of this update was to address several issues related to third party software components that are used in the game. This has finally allowed us to fix a number of longstanding issues, especially for Linux users.
Here’s the list of changes:
- Improved Linux support. This should fix most of the reported crashes and other compatibility problems. Please let us know on the forums if there are any other issues!
- Improved networking.
- Fixed "boom" achievement.
- Fixed issue with weapon binding.
- And fixed various other issues.
- Added quick shortcut: Ctrl+click to start autopilot to the specified location on System or Galaxy map. (for Mac users: Cmd+click also works)
- Station storage cargo capacity can be modded now!
- Fixed bug where it was impossible to start a new singleplayer game (with local game server)
- Fixed dialog window not stretching to fit the message content
- Improved handling of server errors (better stability and convenience for modding)